Wednesday, January 28, 2015

#254 - Max Pacioretty

One of my favorite graphs, it has since taken a turn for the worse but I still really enjoy the look of Pacioretty's signature.

I was pretty happy to receive this Pacioretty back in the mail several months ago as it put me just a single card away from completing the Montreal Canadiens team set (as I write this I am still looking and waiting on a P.K. Subban to finish it off).

After taking a hit that would leave him with a concussion and a fractured vertebrae eliminating him from the majority of the 2010-11 hockey season - Max Pacioretty would return in 2011-12 to have his most productive season. He would go on to win the Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy for exemplifying the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship, and dedication to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...